Responsible – who is responsible for the data processing?
Identity: ARQUEZ Y SAVAETE S.L.
Address: CALLE AJEDREA 4 NAVE 12, 50720 ZARAGOZA
TAX ID: B99346322
Telephone: (+34)876 53 10 30
Contact: Marco Latorre
Domain name: ornellibags.com
Purposes – for what purposes do we process your data?
In compliance with the provisions of the European General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679, we inform you that we will process the data you provide us with in order to:
- Manage the contracting of services that you carry out through the Platform, as well as the corresponding invoicing and delivery.
- Periodically send communications about services, events and news related to the activities carried out by ornellibags.com by any channel (telephone, post or email), unless otherwise indicated or the user opposes or revokes their consent.
- To send commercial and/or promotional information related to the contracted services sector and added value for end users, unless otherwise indicated or unless the user opposes or revokes their consent.
- To comply with legally established obligations, as well as to verify compliance with contractual obligations, including fraud prevention.
- Transfer of data to bodies and authorities, provided they are required in accordance with legal and regulatory provisions.
Data categories – What data do we process?
As a result of the above-mentioned purposes, ornellibags.com processes the following data categories:
- Identity data
- Electronic communications metadata
- Commercial information data. In case that the user provides data of third parties, he/she declares that he/she has their consent and undertakes to provide them with the information contained in this clause, exempting ornellibags.com from any responsibility in this matter.
- However, ornellibags.com may carry out checks to verify this fact, adopting the appropriate due diligence measures, in accordance with data protection regulations.
Legal basis – what is the legal basis for the processing of your data?
The processing of data for the purpose of sending periodic newsletters (newslettering) on services, events and news related to our professional activity is based on the consent of the data subject, expressly requested to carry out such processing, in accordance with the regulations in force.
Furthermore, the legitimacy for the processing of data related to offers or collaborations is based on the consent of the user who sends his data, which he may withdraw at any time, although this may affect the possible smooth communication and obstruction of processes he wishes to carry out.
Finally, the data may be used to comply with legal obligations applicable to ornellibags.com.
Data Retention Period – How long will we keep your data?
ornellibags.com will retain your personal information only for as long as necessary for the purposes for which it was collected and until you revoke your consent. Subsequently, if necessary, it will keep the information blocked for the legally established periods.
To which entities will your data be communicated?
Your data may be accessed by those providers who provide services to ornellibags.com, such as hosting services, marketing tools and content systems or other professionals, when such communication is required by law, or for the execution of contracted services.
ornellibags.com, has signed the relevant data processing contracts with each of the suppliers that provide services to ornellibags.com,in order to ensure that these suppliers will process your data in accordance with the provisions of the current legislation.
They may also be transferred to the State Security Forces and Corps in cases where there is a legal obligation.
Banks and financial institutions, for payment services.
Public administrations with competence in the sectors of activity, when so established by the current regulations.
Information Security – What security measures do we implement to protect your data?
- Encryption of communications between the user’s device and ornellibags.com servers
- Encryption of the information on ornellibags.comown servers
- Other measures to prevent access to user data by third parties.
- In those cases where ornellibags.com has service providers for the maintenance of the platform that are outside the European Union, these international transfers have been regulated in accordance with ornellibags.com commitment to the protection, integrity and security of users’ personal data.
Rights – What are your rights when you provide us with your data and how can you exercise them?
You have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not ornellibags.comis processing your personal data.
You also have the right to access your personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, to request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
Under certain circumstances, you may request the limitation of the processing of your data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defence of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation, you may object to the processing of your data. ornellibags.com will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defence of possible claims.
You may also exercise your right to data portability and withdraw your consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
If you wish to exercise any of your rights, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
We also inform you that you can contact the Spanish Data Protection Agency and other competent public bodies for any claim arising from the processing of your personal data.
If you wish you can also consult our Cookies Policy